Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Book Review: The Charisma Code by Robin Sol Lieberman

I met Robin Sol Lieberman ten years ago when I discovered the Family of Fire, but her reputation had preceded her. I was not disappointed: even here in this magickal world in the desert with drums and dancing and joyous song created by this tribe of amazing people, Robin is a standout figure, passionate and liberated yet present and caring. Her smile is bright and infectious. Indeed, no word describes Robin better than Charismatic.

As impressed as I am by her ability to distill the essence of that elusive charisma and present it in a clear and engaging manner, I had no idea The Charisma Code was the secret puzzle piece I was seeking. Eckhart Tolle's A New Earth left me inspired to be more mindful, and Dale Carnegie's How to Win Friends and Influence People helped me communicate better, but Robin demonstrates a powerfully synergistic approach to interacting with the world on all levels, finding the path of least resistance to effect the greatest change. Robin is friendly and playful as she coaxes the reader to trust in their inherent uniqueness as their Purpose, to give freely of themselves, and forge deeper connections. It left me feeling confident, inspired, and aware.

The Carisma Code is a book I would highly recommend and even give as a gift to many people. It's packed with life-improving advice with the appeal of Oprah Winfrey, and is not intimidating to the light reader. It sparks discussion and connection, making it perfect for book clubs, and the instant practicality of the wisdom is immediately fulfilling. I don't know anyone who wouldn't benefit from some aspect of this multifaceted gem.


No comments:

Post a Comment