Sunday, October 13, 2019

Newspaper tea leaves

Let's just say I had a rough week. Something I should probably not talk about here happened and really triggered me, and I reported it to police. My body is going through the auto-immune reactions to stress that I have, despite my best efforts to stay relaxed. Or I'll try to focus on homework, and I can't stop thinking about what happened.

But it doesn't stop with the basic crisis. News reached the Senate, where I have several people interested in my issue. Senator Wyden brought it up again: FBI surveillance abuses in the rights of Americans caught up in the Russia investigation.

Please tell me I'm interpreting the newspaper tea leaves correctly, and the government is preparing to actually talk to me. I feel like I deserve that much, at the very least.

No comments:

Post a Comment