Monday, February 7, 2022

Confusion over Putin

 I'm still trying to figure out everything that's happening with governments watching me. I think Putin's office uses a VPN to make it look like someone from Portugal reads my blog, and I assume the views from the US are mostly government, too.

The way they watch me has never made sense. They were obviously already watching when John Thayer was still working at the Pentagon. Rufus mentioned something about Russian money connected to Thayer, and I think a lot of people in the government are bribed by the Russians- the GOP is using a lot of pro-Russia rhetoric lately. The way they behave makes me think the government has already collapsed and everything is political theater now.

I think Putin was grooming Jaimie Hensley while we were in high school. They say he "plays a long game", so I think this is all connected. But it's weird seeing that he still seems interested in my blog when this whole Ukraine thing is happening.

So what's really going on? Why is Putin so interested in me? This is part of why I believe that I'm a royal. It would explain a lot. 

Does Macron know about Putin's confusing fascination with me? These articles make me wonder if it's relevant.

https://www.politico.eu/article/macron-to-putin-lets-be-friends/

https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/07/opinions/french-president-macron-putin-whisperer-andelman/index.html


No comments:

Post a Comment