Tuesday, May 21, 2019

A Dream

I had the most incredible dream last night... it started off like a fairly ordinary dream, then began to reflect an ordeal/ test like something out of a myth or legend. I began to defy the laws of physics, such as gravity, there was something akin to when the gods challenged mortals to a contest in Greek mythology. I think this one was something involving sculptures that were either spherical or not, and there may have been something similar to bowling but with Planck scale physics- it's very difficult to remember- but at a certain point I realized that if I failed something had the potential to hurt so bad I decided to simply feel all the pain at once- as in all the pain in the Universe. I experienced The End, followed by Big Bang itself, recreating the Universe as Goddess Herself, felt myself move full-bodied in 5 dimensions, which I can barely comprehend and remember now in my waking state, but at the time the phrase "this is the beginning of everything" simply repeated over and over in my mind, and I knew Eternity... and then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment