Saturday, July 20, 2019

Let's make sure the human race survives the climate change crisis

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5d2ddc04e4b0a873f6420bd3

The above link is to an essay discussing the extinction of mankind. The author believes we are on a path to not only destroying our world through climate change disaster but everything that sustains humanity, and we're taking ourselves down with it. He believes this could happen within our children's lifetimes.

I don't like to believe that all hope is yet lost. It's going to require a massive change in the cultural paradigm, but I believe we can do it. I believe we can save ourselves.

However, it's not going to work if we have people in power who deny climate change and maintain the status quo. We can't fix our problems with the same methods that created them.

If the world needs me to be this Babylon of the Apocalypse (Unveiling the Truth) to help get the message across that we need to change things NOW so we don't face Armageddon (destruction), I accept. Not that I seem to have a choice in this, but it's a fate I can appreciate if it helps humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment