Friday, July 26, 2019

To Vladimir Putin-

I know you're paying attention. Kremlin sponsored activity makes up the majority of the visitors to this blog, and I can tell, even though you're trying to hide your tracks. 

Maybe I said some things you didn't like, but so do millions of other people, so why did you focus on me? I was nobody. But because of you, the CIA set their sights on me and gave me a neural lace implant. It appears that I'm someone of some importance now; some fate has awakened because you wouldn't leave me alone.

Last year when you met with Trump on 7-16 and Melania wore a butterfly, that was a reference to my old email address butterfly-716, which tells me you and Trump were talking about me. Still are, I presume. 

Leave me alone, and leave my country alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment