Wednesday, March 9, 2022

 I got some results back from 23&Me that confirmed parts of my theories. They confirmed that I have a matrilineal  bloodline connection to Marie Antoinette. And they appear to have confirmed that Karen Hovis is not my biological mother. She wasn't in the system, but her daughter Brittney is listed as my niece. So that makes Barb my mother? I didn't anticipate that, I had jumped to much wilder conclusions. But it's still evidence that the family lied to me.

I requested information on my intersex condition, and they refused to disclose anything on that topic. They know they're aiding and abetting the discrimination, and don't care. They told me to see a "genetic counselor", which is way outside my budget. 

It appears I'm not Russian after all, but I am definitely English, NW European, and have a little Middle Eastern blood. The connection to Marie Antoinette implies that my ancestors were nobles and royalty, so the King George IV theory still has potential. 

Brittney was the only close relative listed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment