Saturday, March 26, 2022

 I suspect that the only people who read my blog are the Kremlin, the CIA, and occasionally other governments. I still don't know why any of these foreign governments care. 

Someone is trying to cover up their views by causing a bunch of bots to check my page all at once. That just makes it more obvious that they're trying to hide from me.

The views now all say they are coming from the US, but I'm sure those are just VPNs and it's the same people in Russia that it always was. I'm baffled as to why Putin is watching me, but it became evident in 2016 that he does.

Putin can go fuck himself. 🖕

I had been hoping that the journalists who read my social media would find my blog, but it looks like they haven't. 

It just makes no sense to me why Russia gives a damn about what I say. No doubt they are amused by how much my life has deteriorated since I discovered I'm being watched, but it seems an awful waste of resources for either Russia or the CIA to pay as much attention to me as they do. I just honestly don't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment