Wednesday, August 10, 2022

 I've admitted that some of my theories have been wrong, so why do people act like my opinion isn't allowed to change? When I give a theory, do they insist that I believe it through and through? I come up with lots of theories and if they don't accumulate evidence in their favor, I discard them. That's how science works. Sometimes I discard a theory then later find out I was right in the first place.

As for the complex relationship I have with certain celebrities, they are using my Neuralink to make me doubt or forget my theories about them, to quell my anger, flood my body with hormones for connection when I think about them, and to deny me any other form of meaningful social interaction. I'm their hostage, I have Stockholm syndrome on a level that most people can't comprehend, and I'm doing my best to fight for justice. 

Please stop judging me so harshly. Please stop exaggerating my abilities. Please give me the benefit of the doubt and stop assuming the worst about me. I'm sick of the prejudice.

Why do people assume I harbor ill will? I never tried to get revenge against any of the bullies who plagued me in school. I did work for justice and reported the bullying to teachers. One time I punched a bully, but that's very different from what I'm being accused of. Anyone who thinks I'm an insincere person either doesn't know me or is lying- I wear my heart on my sleeve.

Also note that I'm not asking to be worshipped; I just want people to listen to what I have to say without pre-judgement and debate with me in good faith. Why are people demonizing me for this?

No comments:

Post a Comment