Sunday, August 14, 2022

Open letter to President Biden

Dear President Biden,

This is yet another attempt to reach you, and I have to question if information is being gatekept from you. I know the CIA pays attention to everything I write but uses subtle methods to censor me (they claim I have freedom of speech but not freedom of reach). 

I wrote you a simple and effective playbook for convincing Christians to support Democratic efforts- Jesus's teachings are in line with liberal values, not conservative ones. This would also take away support from Christian nationalists, whose beliefs are not actually based on the Bible. 

I asked for help because I'm being persecuted; I've been ignored and censored, gaslighted and treated like a crazy person. The far-right is waging war on minorities like me, and the police ignore me while my friends and I get stalked and attacked.

I've written thousands of messages and emails to politicians, journalists, and celebrities asking for help, because hermaphrodites like me are being dehumanized and censored. There is a massive conspiracy to cover up the existence of intersex people and manufacture transphobia. 

A farming family adopted me, a hermaphrodite, because they argue that my unique genetics preclude me from human rights. They planned to slaughter and eat me on my wedding day as a "joke".

This is part of the legacy of the CIA hiring 1,000 Nazis after WWII, who socially engineered the Christian nationalism threatening our democracy today. They believe the world is ending because they've confused Apocalypse and Armageddon, and this is why conservatives won't help stop climate change.

I convinced Joe Manchin to flip his vote because I got him to actually read the Bible he thumps. 

I'm starting to wonder if you just don't care, because I've offered solutions to virtually all your problems; the government steals many of my ideas and never acknowledges me. 

I'm angry, I'm disappointed that America has come to this, and I'm BEGGING you to even make an effort. I'm posting a copy of this letter on my blog and Facebook because I feel that the government keeps shoving information about me down a memory hole.

Sincerely,

Laura M. Heffner

Aka Raven Wildchild 

No comments:

Post a Comment