Thursday, August 25, 2022

Dear FBI agents,

Yes, I'm talking to as many individual agents as will listen to me, because there is a crisis within the Justice Department that I am begging you to independently investigate.

There is Nixon-era corruption that is still being buried- I think there's a non-disparagement agreement protecting my family. It's a case where information is being classified to cover up crimes rather than for legitimate national security, which is illegal misuse of the system.

My friend Eric Larson was a cop in Sydney, Montana; he told me there was cannibalism in Billings and that cops were encouraged to commit crimes. There were also cannibalism references in my high school yearbook. 

My adoptive mother, Georgia Heffner, who was very well connected to the sheriff, district attorney, and senators when I was a child, used to talk about eugenics and unethical psychological experiments, and make Soylent Green references. "When a person is dead, they're just meat," she told me when I was a small child.

My family had the resources and connections to do medical experiments on animals, and there is a genetics lab with my aunt's brand, Diamond V Genetic Source. I recently took a DNA test that can be confirmed with 23andMe; it shows that the family went to great lengths to cover up my true biological history, including the surrogate lying to her boyfriend that he accidentally impregnated her. I have multiple mutations, which they exploit to skirt human testing laws.

I think the family might be part of a militia or clandestine branch of the government with Nazi/KKK historical ties. Ask why my adoptive father didn't go to Vietnam when his draft number was called, and why my adoptive parents lied about the fact that it was called at all.

There is a massive conspiracy to keep intersex people out of public view while politicians stoke the fires of transphobia. Doctors traditionally don't tell patients they're intersex; this is harmful to intersex children, who are saddled with a lifetime of gender confusion, and doesn't protect them from getting bullied for being "weird". Intersex people are as common as red hair, and looking back I can identify the intersex kids I went to school with- all of whom were marginalized.

This cruelty is the legacy of Operation Paperclip, in which the CIA hired over a thousand Nazi scientists and engineers. MK-ULTRA is also part of their legacy, and since the CIA got away with it, there's no reason to believe the CIA doesn't still experiment on unwitting citizens. 

The FBI needs to remove the "bad apples" from America's justice department, because those bad cops are taking down the country while pretending to be patriots. Do you realize that when citizens asked cops to please stop killing unarmed black men, the DOJ waged war? That when the far-right attacked the Capitol, suddenly the DOJ was blundering every aspect of the response? This far-right bias in leadership needs to be investigated.

Please don't listen to those who would downplay the severity of these things I'm talking about. Ignore ad hominim  attacks intended to deflect from the things I'm writing about. Do the research yourself, instead of relying on the word of another cop. These are ways information gets censored to get around the "Footloose" effect (banning something outright draws attention, so they misinform and dissuade interest to censor things).

I've done a lot of investigating already, much of which can be verified fairly easily. I'm not asking you to trust me, I'm asking you to take a look at the issues I'm raising.

Please, please, please help America defeat this corruption that is rotting our institutions from the core.

No comments:

Post a Comment